Affordable Spay and Neuter Services for Pets
This program offers spay and neuter surgery plus selected vaccines to animal guardians at affordable rates. All services are performed by a licensed veterinarian and his professional staff in a state-of-the-art veterinary clinic.
To book your surgery, please review the information below and then call 847-960-8689 (extension #1) and leave your name and number. A program volunteer will call you back to book your surgery.
- Clinic days are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at the Animal Medical Center of Lake Villa.
- Drop off time is between 8:15–8:30 AM, and pick up is the same day, usually between 4:00 and 5:00 PM.
- You will need to complete some simple paperwork, so please plan to arrive a few minutes early. All cats must be in carriers and all dogs must be leashed.
Pricing • Cats
Cats male and female • $77 includes spay or neuter, rabies and distemper vaccines, Lake County rabies tag, and pain medication injection.
- Optional microchip (on day of surgery only) is available for $30 and includes free registration.
- Extra fee if cat is in heat: $20
For help with feral cat spay and neuter, please see the Feral Cat category on our Resources page.
Pricing • Dogs
- up to 25 lbs. – $85 (includes pain medication injection)
- 25 lbs. to 80 lbs. – $100 (includes pain medication injection)
- over 80 lbs. – $110.00 (includes pain medication injection)
Optional services available with surgery and on surgery day only are:
- $24 for rabies vaccine and Lake County rabies tag
- Microchip $30 (with free registration)
- E-collar $15 to $18
- Canine distemper vaccine $15
- Nail trim $5
- Pain meds $20
- Heartworm test $15
- Kennel cough vaccine $15
- $80 for spay or neuter (includes pain medication injection)